Thursday 12 September 2013

I am feeling down in the dumps today. I just feel over-whelmed and exhausted with life. I'm a Muslim girl living in Pakistan that likes to dream big. But that's just it, I just dream big and don't DO anything about it. When I started this blog, I thought: OK, here's a chance to do something that will be known, something different, something related to what I wanna do in life. But it seems like a waste right now, because, I mean look at the page views for my blog. Bleh.
I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
Anything I do seems to be subdued compared to everything going on around me right now. I can't do anything right. I basically struggle with staying positive. A lot. But the thing is, no matter how bad I feel about myself, I always wanna help people in the end more than anything. Because that makes me feel better. I know. Selfish. But what the hey, at least I'm thinking about others. Sometimes, I go crazy because of my conscience. It is literally too much to bear sometimes to always be worrying about things. I just wanna have a good time once in while. And not let things - or people - worry me. Otherwise, I might as well eat myself up. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment