Tuesday 10 September 2013

OK...so, here I go. My first ever page of my blogging history.

 I hope I get to do something great in life. I mean, don't we all? Some of us might hide our faces and stay in the shadows, wanna sleep in till late so we can face the day ahead just a little later, and wanna eat till we feel better....But deep down, everyone wants to be heard.

Everyone wants a new start, a new beginning, another chance at life, no matter how worse it gets. Parents screaming at each other, baby crying in the stroller never being taken care of, kids hiding behind their siblings, and you just wishing the ground could open up to swallow you whole.

And suddenly, you don't wanna take part in this thing called Life. You refuse to do it. You refuse to stay. Oh, but you have to. You know that you have to. Because you know if you go away just to make the pain stop, just to stop feeling, period...it will be for yourself. It will be selfish. And someway along the road, you realize you were made for this. You are a fighter. You WILL face it. No matter what, no matter where.

It's not as hard with a little help from a friend ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment